21st Annual Golisano Children's Hospital Stroll for Strong Kids & 5K Run
The 21st annual Stroll will be oceans of fun! Join Sandy & friends at this family-friendly benefit.
When: Saturday, June 3, 2017
5K Run Starts: 8:30 a.m.
Stroll Walk: Starts at 10:30 a.m.
Where: Genesee Valley Park, Roundhouse Pavilion, 1000 East River Rd., Rochester, NY 14623 (parking is available off of Kendrick Rd.)
- » 1.5 mile family-friendly walk around the park
- » 5K Run on a USATF Certified 5K Course - $30 registration fee to participate ($40 the day of the event)
- » Bounce houses, carnival games & other entertainment for the kids
- » Many fun activities for the entire family
- » Lunch provided for all participants
- » Incentives for additional fundraising
Need help with registration? View our instructions.
Other Helpful Documents:
- » How To Donate
- » 2017 Pledge Form
- » 2017 Team Roster Form
- » Walk Route Map
- » 5K Route Map
- » Parking Map
Check out photos from last year's
Stroll on our Golisano Children's Hospital Facebook page:
In Kind Sponsors:
100.5 The Drive
NYS Apple Association
Gamin and Glamour Ride's
If you'd like more information on becoming a sponsor, contact Stephanie Sheets at (585) 275-2268 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note: If you are giving to support the Osborne Family Endowment Fund, per New York law, the University may expend so much of this endowment fund as the Board of Trustees deems prudent after considering the preservation and purpose of the fund, economic factors including inflation, the expected total return from investment of fund assets, the University's investment policy, and other resources and alternatives to expend the fund.