Dennis, Jaden, and I are again participating in the Wilmot Warrior Walk! Because of your support, "Frontal Lobe or Not, Here We Come" was one of the top 5 fundraising teams last year!!!!
The 5th annual Wilmot Warrior Walk is Sunday, September 10, 2017 at Highland Park Bowl in Rochester, NY. The event includes a 5k run, 10k run, and a 1-mile fun walk. There will again be lots of fun for the kids and even more food trucks!
Schedule for the day:
- 7:00 a.m. – Registration opens
- 8:00 a.m. – 10K (walkers and runners) start
- 9:30 a.m. – 5K (walkers and runners) start
- 10:20 a.m. – 5K awards at start/finish line
- 10:30 a.m. – Celebration begins
- 10:45 a.m. – 1-mile start
- 11:45 a.m. – Award ceremony
- 1:00 p.m. – Post-walk celebration ends
Proceeds support the Judy DiMarzo Cancer Survivorship Program and cancer research efforts at Wilmot Cancer Institute. Dennis celebrated 9 years since diagnosis on July 20, 2017 and it goes without saying that he couldn't have celebrated 9 birthdays without the care he received at Wilmot and the research that made those treatments possible.
We're hoping to double the size of our team this year so there is a sea of bright orange shirts in the park!! Dennis will again run the 5k which will now end in plenty of time for him to join us for the 1-mile walk.
We hope to see you there!